As pioneers in FinTech, Mubasher Financial Services DIFC Limited offers the best of technology to its clients. We have a FULLY DEDICATED TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CENTRE (Mubasher Technologies Pvt Ltd) in Sri Lanka responsible for all technology development and support for Mubasher and its clients. Our technology solutions cover a range of Front and Back end trading solutions, that allow Mubasher and its partners to facilitate the best services to their clients. Mubasher Technology solutions include products for Sell-side Franchise, Dealer Terminal (DT), Admin Terminal (AT), Global Order Routing and Market Data/Content.
GTN Sell side Franchise
Mubasher Financial Services DIFC Limited is the exclusive provider of Global Trading Network (GTN), which is a ready made one-stop fully integrated trading solution with technology, content and brokerage services. This is provided as a service and includes all backend and front end trading tools & complete back office servicing and allows a broker to offer 70+ Global markets to their customers using a single platform with a minimum upfront investment. Our Sell-side partners get a product package that includes Front-End applications that their clients would use to trade and Back-end applications for their staff to carryout their on-going operations.
Sell Side Franchise - Front-End Applications
Mubasher Financial Services DIFC Limited has developed state-of-the-art Web and Mobile Apps for the use of our end clients. Our platforms combine ease-of-use with sophisticated trade types aided by its advanced trading features and user-friendly interface. Our Sell-side franchise partners will be able to offer these platforms to their clients by either fully white-labelling, co-branding or with the GTN brand.
Sell Side Franchise -Back-End Applications
Our sophisticated back-end platforms enable our Sell-side franchise partners to manage their dealing desks and Back office operational & administrative needs such as account management, risk management, financial management and reports generation. The back-end applications comprise of Dealer Terminal (DT), Admin Terminal (AT) and optionally Client Back Office (CBO)
Dealer Terminal (DT) is feature rich thick client application aimed at supporting the order routing and advanced work flows in a dealing room.
DT comprises of sophisticated functions and innovative tools thus allows you to enhance productivity, efficiency and benefits the capacity of making decision for the dealers.
The features includes rapid and advanced order placements, supports trading in multi-markets and multi-asset classes, world-class charting and analytical tools, real-time customer cash accounts with portfolio summarizations and many more order management tools.
- Multi Market, Multi Asset Class, Multi Currency support
- Real Time Market Data, News & Announcements updates and value added financial information & research reports
- Rapid and advanced order placement featuring support for conditional orders, desk orders and algorithmic orders
- Multi Lingual, Personalized, Intuitive User Interfaces with customizable work spaces, watch-lists, hot keys & toolbars and drag & drop capability
- World class charting and technical analysis with over 200 technical indicators, charting patterns and strategies
- Comprehensive range of analytical tools to assist in making sound investment decisions including Volume Watcher,Strategy Monitor, Scanner and Cash flow Analyzer
- Stringent entitlement management governing dealer actions and access to customer accounts
- Advanced Search and Filtering options for efficient order and customer account management
- Standard market data such as Market Depth by Order (MDO)
- Market Depth by Price (MDP), Detail Quote, Time and Sales and Indices for everyday decision making
- Built-in media section where you can watch pre-subscribed TV channels
- View market information from around the world including Currencies, Commodities and World Indices using the Global Market Summary
- Place new orders and amend/cancel existing orders
- Monitor your customer portfolio, account summary, order list
- Access and manage your customer investment accounts. Access multiple markets with a single login
- Add multiple Watch list. View market summary, index performance for a range of markets
- View Detail Quote from symbols
- View Real time Announcements/ Corporate Actions as releasedby the exchanges
- Market-moving News, Intraday and historical Charts with technical analysis
Admin Terminal (AT) is the soul of the back office operations and act as the Admin interface to the OMS as a comprehensive tool.
It’s comprehensiveness ties all the back office components together and offers the OMS a fully-fledged client-server system with remarkable functionalities such as Master Data management, Customer account management, User management; tool for Relationship Managers and Fund managers, handling exchange settlements, different fees and commissions structures, notifications and many more along with vast range of reports.
- Manage customer registration requests, create customer accounts etc.
- Customer Profile change requests approval or rejection
- Manage user credentials, reset passwords etc.
- Generate reports including order reports, holding reports and customer statements
- Manage exchange subscriptions, upgrades/downgrades of feed levels
- Cash/Stock Management including deposits and withdrawals
- Commissions setup at customer and Institutional level
- Setup Exchanges, Customer portfolios, Cash and trading accounts
- Perform corporate actions for customer accounts
- Upload Sharia symbol list
Global Order Routing
In order for global trading to happen across a large number of market participants, it is critical for all the participants to be connected to a trusted network for order routing and post-trade settlement. Mubasher Financial Services DIFC Limited is already connecting large number of international institutions for inbound orders and many executing brokers for outbound orders.
Market Data/ Content
Mubasher data contribution platform (DCP) allows the executing broker in the market to contribute data directly to the platform and once the data is quality assured by the internal content team, it is immediately published on the platform providing seamless access to any user on the network.
The technology and the ground knowledge of the local broker, enables us to provide right content at the right time covering Developed, Emerging and Frontier markets.